MEMBER BENEFIT HIGHLIGHTS
- We advocate for you! CalChiro has a consistent presence with legislators in protecting the chiropractic scope of practice.
- For Members Only: Members receive special members-only pricing and benefits including helth insurance for chiropractors, staff and family.
- Valuable Resources: We have resources to help in your practice with access to a panel of chiropractic industry experts and marketing resources from F4CP.
- Education: Discounts on in-person and distance learning continuing education.
- Give Back: You have the opportunity to join committees, provide continuing education in your areas of expertise, participate by being involved with board governance and more.
- Stay Current: Member communications from our member only newsletter, The Weekly Adjustment (TWA) and the Education Calendar with current continuing education resources.
- Enhance Your Resume: An affiliation with your professional state association shows your involvement and dedication to your profession
Activator Institute VT
Online Training Program from Activator Methods
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) has partnered with Activator Methods International to offer CalChiro members additional continuing education opportunities. Founded on the principles of having a safe and effective method of adjusting the patient, Activator Methods International has been providing chiropractic care, resources and training since 1967. The company’s major contribution to chiropractic care is discovery and development of the world’s most popular instrument adjusting technique, the Activator Method and the line of Activator adjusting instruments.
Assistants for Chiropractic Excellence (ACE)
Now is a FABULOUS time to get your practice on track to reach unprecedented levels of success!
Dr. Tom & Kim Klapp share all their systems which are consistently honed and updated for today’s practice environment. Dr. Tom has been in practice for 40 years; Kim has been running it for 25 years…that’s a ton of combined experience which continues to evolve every day!
Over the past year, they’ve embraced brain-based chiropractic as the gold standard for patient education starting on visit 1. They’ve created the patient communication and practice systems that translate brain-based chiropractic care into higher retention, referrals and collections.
CalChiro Member Resource Center
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) Member Resource Center just got even better! CalChiro is partners with Empowering Health Network to bring you a new and improved online ticketing member resource center!
What does this mean for you? This means that as a member, you have access to a panel of chiropractic industry experts for all your practice needs. Whether you have a patient records concern, need to figure out a new code, or are looking for a new fee schedule, you can submit your questions to the professionals! You can access this benefit through the red “HELP” button on the lower right side of the CalChiro home page or at the top right of the page in the blue banner.
Insurance Reimbursement Solutions
ChiroCode’s flagship product is the annual DeskBook and Chiropractic ICD-10-CM Coding book. Their products are designed to cover everything you need to know about chiropractic coding, billing, and reimbursement so that Chiropractors run a smooth and effective business. The ChiroCode DeskBook is your comprehensive go-to chiropractic reimbursement manual for the support you need to get paid properly and keep it. This comprehensive resource includes chapters on Insurance Reimbursement and Claims, Medicare, Compliance, Documentation, Diagnosis Codes (ICD-10-CM), Procedure Codes (CPT), and Supply Codes (HCPCS).
We are excited to also include:
- Audit templates to help you perform your own internal audits
- ICD-10 chapter with commonly used codes and tips for chiropractic offices
- Annual update checklists for practical monthly compliance steps, including training
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from our HelpDesk, compiled into one handy reference
Discount medical plan to CalChiro members and their patients.
ChiroHealthUSA is a provider owned network, that works in conjunction with a Discount Medical Plan Organization (DMPO) that was designed with doctors in mind. Our network model allows you to offer legal network based discounts to cash, under insured and “out of network” patients who are members. Patients covered by Medicare and federal programs are eligible for discounts on non-covered services. The network approach to discounts reduces the risks of compliance and OIG violations related to inducements, improper down coding, dual fee schedules and potentially inappropriate time of service discounts. ChiroHealthUSA only makes membership available to individuals, which means there is no potential for “silent PPOs” activity to lower your reimbursements. The ChiroHealthUSA membership covers your patient and legal dependents for a small annual fee of $49.00.
Defending yourself from billing errors proceedings or other regulatory actions can be financially devastating. It will likely cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars more than your malpractice policy may cover. Are you prepared to fight that battle alone? Now, you don’t have to.
NAS has substantially reduced the cost of CHUSAdefense for ChiroHealthUSA providers and NCMIC malpractice insurance policyholders.
Chiropractic Website Services
ChiroMatrix founded in 2002 and with a growing client roster that tops 6,000 practices, is the largest and most trusted provider of online marketing solutions for chiropractors. As a Google Premier Partner, ChiroMatrix excels at connecting practices of all sizes with more new patients online. It offers websites, social media, videos marketing, paid online advertising, search ranking optimization, and other services to help chiropractic practices grow to their maximum potential.
Exclusive Offers for CalChiro Members!
Chiropractic Assistant Membership Program
Chiropractic Assistant Membership Program – Complimentary Under a Full-Active member
ALL Chiropractic Assistants actively working in the office of a current Active Member can join CalChiro for FREE! CalChiro knows how important it is to have a great support staff, and because of that, we want to be here to support your Chiropractic Assistants. With a CalChiro membership your assistants have access to the member-only section of the website, get help through CalChiro’s “Help” feature on our homepage, and member-only pricing at events!
CalChiro members have free access to the Clinical Compass Evidence Center, which is a library of research summaries of relevant and current peer-reviewed journal articles either as abstracts or full-text with an annotated bibliography for each topic.
We’ve Got Your Back
California Chiropractic Association’s network of DCs, wellness partners, thought leaders and masterminds promote the advancement of chiropractic doctors and chiropractic care.
E-billing Service Specializing in Workers’ Compensation Billing.
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) has partnered with DaisyBill. DaisyBill is an e-billing service that specializes in Workers’ Compensation Billing. Our strategic partnership has provided their services to medical professionals across the nation and they are confident that they can improve your billing and collections process.
CalChiro Members receive a 20% discount!
Even better: No strings attached — you can cancel at any time with no cancellation fee. Interested?
Join the ranks of work comp professionals who use DaisyBill to make their billing lives easier.
Merchant Services Program
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with products and services that can help your business grow and succeed, CalChiro has formed a merchant services partnership with ExpiTrans, an industry leader in payment processing. ExpiTrans is well positioned to provide secure, reliable and low-cost merchant services to members like you. They can create a merchant services program that meets all your needs and lets you concentrate on what is most important — your patients and your business.
In-Person & Distance Learning Continung Education
CalChiro offers discounted in-person and distance learning CE opportunities for DCs to receive continuing education credits for DC license renewals with the CA Board of Chiropractic Examiners (BCE).
Federal Employee Billing
FECA Billing has a 20-year history of reviewing and reprocessing federal employee worker’s comp claims accurately. FECA Billing is under contract with the Department of Labor. Our proprietary software submits electronically to the Department of Labor and pays the medical provider the maximum allowable amount.
FECA Billing has reviewed thousands of medical bills and recovered millions of dollars for medical providers who service Federal Employees.
FECA Billing has found that 90% of all Federal Workers Comp Medical bills do not get paid accurately because of wrong diagnosis codes and CPT codes submitted. There are millions of dollars to be adjusted on past paid bills. We can go back seven years to claim these monies for medical providers billing Federal Workers Compensation.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
As a member of the California Chiropractic Association, you are granted complimentary membership to the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP).
Free Access to Numerous F4CP Group Membership Benefits Such As:
- Listing in National Directory (Find-A-Doctor), which is linked to all national promotions
- Marketing Toolkits
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Practice Building Webinars
- Advertorials and Social Syndications
- Social Media Accelerators
Supplements for Active CalChiro Members
Fullscript is a free online supplement dispensary that integrates with any practice. Switch between virtual dispensing, stocking supplements in-office, or writing one-to-many care to create a supplement dispensing mix that fits your workflow. Use Fullscript to help automate refills and strengthen patient relationships and adherence from any device — or even within your EHR.
Choose between a margin (earn passive income) or no-margin account before browsing over 300 practitioner-grade brands with the industry’s best search. Fullscript also supports practices beyond the point-of-care. Adherence-boosting tools, automated marketing support, and curated patient wellness content will keep your patients on track and your practice top-of-mind.
Help What Hurts
CalChiro is partnering with Help What Hurts to attract new patients to our member’s offics through digital display advertising!
How digital display advertising attracts more new patients to your office
You can reach people making decisions about the goods and services they buy at all times of the day, during all kinds of activities. You will be there with digital ads pointed to your office.
You can reach audiences when they are browsing online for products or services to use. You will be there with digital ads pointed to your office.
You reach people when they’re researching treatments for their ailment or when using social media. You will be there with digital ads pointed to your office.
Health Insurance for Chiropractors, Staff and Family
If you are self-employed or an independent contractor, you now have exclusive access to IHA Health powered by Conquer. IHA Health offers a variety of specifically designed Comprehensive ACA Compliant Major Medical plans. If you are in good or reasonably good health, IHA Health is the place for you.
WHAT DOES IHA HEALTH OFFER…
- 12 Comprehensive Plans to Choose From
- ACA Compliant
- Affordable Pricing
- No Age Banded Rates
- Copays for Primary, Specialist and Urgent Care
- National PPO Network
- No Plan Lifetime Limits
- $0 Copay Telemedicine
- Rates are based on the completion of a Personal Health Questionnaire
- Available Underwriting Tiers:
- Preferred Plus
- Standard Plus
- Decline to Quote
IHA HEALTH IS NOT…
- A Minimal Essential Coverage Plan – MEC
- A Non-Compliant Hospital Indemnity Plan
- The ACA Marketplace
- Faith Based Shared Plan
- IHA Health Plans are not available in the state of Washington
Jane is a complete practice management software that allows you to send unlimited SMS and Email Reminders to patients. Customize your language, choose your delivery method, and create a reminder schedule that works for your practice.
Custom Built Practice App
As a member of CalChiro, you are entitled to a phenomenal discount on your very own, custom built, practice app, by Kaizenovate’s Kanvas App. Highly customizable, your app will help you differentiate from competitors, bring in more new patients, and improve practice adherence to maximize patient lifetime value.
You’ll Also Boost Your Practice’s Presence By…
- Attracting New Patients: Use their assessment feature to offer free value (light stretches and exercises based on symptoms) to potential patients.
- Improving Compliance: Improve patient outcomes (and your bottom line) with their Rewards feature.
- Building Community: Stay connected with your patients and give them instant access to your clinic, ensuring they get the best experience possible while you grow your brand.
Doctors Malpractice Insurance Solutions
Have you checked lately if your malpractice insurance
company is giving you the best coverage at a
At DOCTORS’ MALPRACTICE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS, we strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage with a top rated insurance carrier. Protecting your financial interests has been, and remains to be, our main priority. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, you are committed to taking care of your patients. We are committed to taking care of you.
Coverage Benefits Include
- Financial Strength: Coverage placed with a carrier with an A++ A.M. Best financial strength rating.
- Paternal Leave/Place Policy on Hold: You can now pause your policy for health reasons or paternal leave and not have to pay
for your premium while you take a temporary break from practicing.
- Medicare/Medicaid Billing Defense Coverage: Individualized limits to cover if the government audits your practice.
- Third Party Payor Coverage: Individualized limits to cover if a third party (e.g. a healthcare insurance company) were
to file a claim against you for improper billing or reimbursement.
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage: Individualized limits to cover if a patient alleges a HIPAA violation.
- Free Risk Management Resources: Get access to a library of risk management material, CE class courses, chiropractic association perks and more.
Discounted Supplies and Equipment
CalChiro is thrilled to announce our partnership with Meridian. Meridian is a service that will help you manage your practice and reduce overhead cost. The CalChiro Member Benefit Platform contains exclusive member discounts, technology, services and more! As a strategic effort to bring additional value to our network, the benefit partners on the platform are fully vetted to provide you, our member, the best in service and savings available.
From discounted supplies and equipment to the best in professional services, this platform brings together many products and services to help you manage your practice cost effectively and efficiently. We’ve highlighted some of the savings below that will be passed on to your practice. This platform is available exclusively to CalChiro members. Most importantly, this is not just any discount portal. There are real savings that can help you manage your practice better and reduce overhead cost.
Here are just some of the discounts that have been negotiated on behalf of our members:
- Healthcare Supply Discounts of more than 20%
- Discounted Identity Protection
- Up to 80% Savings at Office Depot
- Exclusive ADP Program and Discount
- Compliance and Training Discounts (over $1,200 a year in savings)
- Nutrition and Supplement Integration Guide
- Travel and Lifestyle Discounts
- Best Practice Guides in Marketing, Financial Management, Legal and much more
Quartermaster Tax Management
Pro-active Tax Planning Firm
The California Chiropractic Association (CalChiro) announces an opportunity for its members to work with Quartermaster Tax Management and help reduce their tax burden.
“We (Quartermaster Tax Management) are a pro-active tax planning firm that works specifically with chiropractors to help reduce their tax burden. Since we only work with Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs), we have become experts in identifying the unique tax situations that chiropractors struggle with and have come alongside them to help! On average we help our DCs save between 30-50% on their taxes and the best part is that we do not require that they change their CPA! As an added value, all CalChiro members receive a free tax x-ray that allows us to see a general view of their tax situation and how we can best help them. This x-ray is normally a $500 value but we offer it free to all CalChiro members.”
“Most DCs are overpaying on their taxes by 30-50%. Quartermaster Tax Management offers a FREE Tax X-ray to all CalChiro members to help you find out how much you’re overpaying. Your personalized presentation will include information on how to reduce your tax burden and keep more of the money you worked hard for in your pocket.
A Business software which helps better connect doctors to patients, streamline operations and grow revenue!
SpotOn is a company that specializes in business software which helps better connect doctors to patients, streamline operations and grow revenue.
Their SpotOn Poynt System collects customer contact information and accepts payments wherever customers are with their flexible hybrid POS terminal.
SpotOn Poynt also has built-in tools to collect patient contact information during the checkout process, enabling patient engagement through social media, email, and mobile alerts to increase traffic and grow revenue.
Members receive a free SpotOn Poynt System* (a $400 value)
*If you wish to try out one of the other Point of Sale Systems SpotOn offers, you will get a discounted rate.
tMed by Titan HST
A Telehealth Platform
CalChiro has partnered with tMed by Titan HST. tMed is a pandemic capable telehealth platform that empowers medical providers to quickly and remotely connect directly with their patients, both for medical consultations and for general mass communication.
Here’s How tMed Can Help Your Practice!
- They Offer Simple and Instant Enrollment: Step 1, upload patients and staff who will receive an automated email; Step 2, practice video medicine!
- You’re Able to Generate Revenue, Save Time and Reduce Costs: Save time on Personal Protective Equipment, the time required to put it on, and maintain lower cost per visit than the cost of protective equipment per visit.
- Enjoy Reliable Video Calling & Simple Workflow: Connect to patients in your virtual waiting room, treat, discharge and repeat.
- Real-Time Translations: Allows you to bridge language barriers across 13 different languages and counting.
- Easy to Access Documents & Videos: Store and share documents, videos, pictures and more with patients or staff.
- Group Conferencing: Mobilize resources by video chatting with up to 50 people per thread, 250 audio callers per thread or text message with an unlimited number of users without sharing phone numbers.
- Mass Communication: Send informational messages including video, audio, picture and text to patients and staff.
- MOST IMPORTANT! NO CONTRACTS, NO MONTHLY FEES: Connect with your patients for only a few dollars per visit – tMed costs you nothing unless it is generating revenue for you! Flexible payment plans are available with no payment required for the first 100 days!
A low-cost social media solution that lets you focus on your practice.
With over 10 years of experience working with and supporting the chiropractic profession, VividSocial is a team of social media experts that know what content works for your audience.
They find great content and post directly to your Facebook page, allowing you to focus on
delivering quality patient care while saving time, money and resources. Connect with your patients and increase your practice reach and exposure with a low-cost subscription. VividSocial makes social media easy!
Patient Engagement Platform
ZingIt is a robust text-based platform that will elevate your patient engagement.
Excellent communication gets patients into your practice, gives them a good experience, and keeps them coming back. In today’s mobile world, it’s time to reach patients where they want to hear from you—it’s time to leverage text messaging for your practice.
ZingIt can help. ZingIt is a text-based platform that will change the way you engage with your patients. Their software seamlessly integrates with your existing practice management software, offering 100+ practice management and scheduling tools so you can reach and hear back from patients on a whole new level.
What Does ZingIt Do?
- Sends automated messages that you program.
- Allows your staff to easily text and respond to patients in real-time.
- Messages include appointment reminders, missed or late-to-appointment messages, helpful content before visits, recalls for patients who have lapsed or missed, and review requests. You can also send opt-in marketing messages, birthday and holiday wishes, and more.
- All messages are customizable, so you have ultimate control over what is sent.
Benefits and ROI
Improving patient engagement offers results to both the patient experience and your bottom line.
- Bring dormant patients back with automatic appointment invites.
- Easily reschedule missed appointments, getting away from voicemail phone tag.
- Improve online reputation, encouraging happy patients to leave reviews.
- Encourage future appointments by continuing the conversation after patients leave.
- Keep your practice top of mind with opt-in marketing messaging.
- And more!
As text-industry pioneers, ZingIt can help you reinvent your mobile communication. You can have real-time, back-and-forth conversations with your patients, using their favorite, most convenient method of communication—their phones. ZingIt will help you every step of the way, from data transfer to messaging set-up to training and beyond.
If you would like more informaiton about membership with CalChiro contact Tiffani Renard at firstname.lastname@example.org